Archman was a partner of workflow workshops organized on January 25, 2018 in Krakow.
For about 1.5 hours, together with the participants, we worked on business process projects directly in the Business Navigator system.
The following issues were raised at the meeting:
• Workflow automation of cost invoices and other internal and incoming documents;
• Effective workflow management within organization;
• Enterprise information management (ECM);
• Document archiving;
• How to efficiently report and analyze data from various data sources
without support from IT departments;
• Planning and budgeting – support for controlling departments;
• Data warehouses;
• Business Intelligence and building a competitive advantage;
• Project management (time schedule, milestones).
More information: https://synergia-it.pl/2018-01-25/krakow/agenda/
Has been working with the implementation of IT systems supporting management for 15 years. He specializes in Business and Workflow solutions. Enthusiast of using AI to support business processes. Archman’s CEO and chancellor of College of Economics And Computer Science in Cracow.