NAVIGATOR version 6.7. is now available, and with it comes a number of improvements that can definitely make life easier for each of you.
- The mechanisms for presenting data in the form of a list have been developed. Now the list can be refreshed automatically every specified time interval, which can be especially useful for connections to the KSeF system
- From now on, through an action, you can change the status of e-mails on the form from read to unread and vice versa
- Messages regarding the execution of workflow steps have been expanded, such as consulting actions or transferring actions when these steps are performed by the process owner or the supervisor of the person responsible for the step.
- It is also possible to edit without saving the attachment in read-only mode
- The Invoice Correction control has been expanded. In addition to the current action – entering the value After correction in the table – there is an option to add a correction value
- The Currency system field has been extended with the option to force a value
- From now on, comments are properly formatted in the flow control view
- The configuration view of form elements has been changed. The options have been grouped and moved so that they form a logical whole.
- Expansion of the Print action with the ability to insert an image for printing
- Possibility to disable the workflow start schedule without deleting the schedule configuration
You can read more about the current update in our technical documentation.
Marketing Intern, especially interested in SEO and SEM.
Right now is beggining to write his master's thesis in Informational Management at Jagiellonian University. Michał loves playing billiards, board games and is a huge e-sports fan.