We are kindly inviting everybody to our webinar organized by our friends from NetComplex, which will start 28.04. online at 10:00. NetComplex helps organizations and companies make IT systems more secure and effective.. For over 16 years they support firms by analyzing their technical solutions and offering software, such as antivirus, antispam, encrypting or backup solutions.
The webinar will allow to acquaintance with functionalities of NAVIGATOR system. It is directed to thoses familiar with the platform, as well as to people who would like to learn more about document workflow automation or business digitalization.
Each year more and more companies are reaching for Business Intelligence or Artificial Intelligence solutions, which is not surprising. The savings in costs and time gained thanks to adoption of those systems are significant not only for biggest corporations, but also for medium size firms on local markets.
NAVIGATOR allows controling company workflows at every step, from any place. Everything you need is located in the platform, without the need of downloading an application or installing software. What’s more, the platform creates a possibility to design your own workflows without code knowledge. It is also known as a low code solution, which allows all entitled users to make changes inside the app, with use of more complex functions based on SQL language.
- Electronic registry and documents flow (invoice, orders, contracts, etc.)
- Work automation tools with the usage of Artificial Intelligence: OCR, rewriting data to forms, document classification
- Electronic archive and external systems integration
- Complex set of tools for building professional Business Intelligence solutions
- Optimalization of business processes by using dynamic budget sheets, workflow procedures and scenarios
- Consolidation of budget in data storage and reporting
The webinar will be conducted by Marcin Kowalski, CEO of Archman.
At the end of the webinar, there will be time for your questions.
The webinar will be held in Polish.
In order to participate, please register in advance.
Marketing Intern, especially interested in SEO and SEM.
Right now is beggining to write his master's thesis in Informational Management at Jagiellonian University. Michał loves playing billiards, board games and is a huge e-sports fan.