Archman will be a partner of the IT conference organized on January 24, 2017 in Wrocław.
At the conference, the following issues will be presented:
• New ERP trends and technologies;
• Electronic workflow of documents – documentation management in company;
• Advanced planning and production scheduling on limited resources (machines, sockets, raw materials, employees);
• Creating simulations and calculations for production plans;
• Supervision over construction and technological documentation and integration with PDM and CAx solutions;
• Production preparation, creating BOM – here starts everything;
• Balancing material needs and production resources;
• Settling production along with actual costs of manufacturing products;
• Registration of actual production performance according to operations, employee and workplace;
• Registration of inconsistencies in manufacturing process;
• Analysis of labor intensity during executing orders, employee efficiency analysis.
More information: http://synergia-it.pl/2017-01-24/wroclaw/
Has been working with the implementation of IT systems supporting management for 15 years. He specializes in Business and Workflow solutions. Enthusiast of using AI to support business processes. Archman’s CEO and chancellor of College of Economics And Computer Science in Cracow.