On the occasion of the upcoming Christmas holidays, on behalf of the entire Archman team, we would like to wish our customers, employees and partners health, prosperity and wonderful moments spent with family.
– Together with the School of Economics and Computer Science, we started cooperation with the Zustrich Foundation.
– We made 4 updates to the system.
– We conducted 24 webinars, including two webinar series for NAVIGATOR system developers.
– We took part in the largest IT conference in Poland, where we won the main prize for the second time.
– We started publishing a quarterly newsletter for partners and customers. The second edition will be published soon.
– We launched our new product, NAVIGATOR365, a no-code version of NAVIGATOR.
– We went to Lisbon to the largest technology conference Web Summit, where we exhibited with the new product
– We repeated the same thing a month later at the Digital Transformation Week conference in London
– We recorded 10 videos for our Polish YouTube channel and 11 for our English channel.
We implemented our tool in companies:
– Bartex Bartol
– Podwawel food cooperative
– Ergis S.A.
– Hilton Foods
– and others that we will write about soon.
However, despite all the good things, this year has been very challenging for us and the world. We hope the next year will bring us more happiness, success, love and goodness.
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
– Archman Team
Tourism and Leisure Management graduate at IMC Fachhochschule Krems. After finishing university, she decided that digital marketing was her calling. At Archman she acts as a marketing specialist, where every day she broadens her knowledge about SEO and SEM. Mariia is keen on storytelling, and in her free time most frequently she reaches for Stephen’s King novels.