We invite you to another webinar in cooperation with our partner BPC GROUP POLAND Inc. During the meeting, we will present the capabilities of NAVIGATOR in terms of digitalization and document management as well as budgeting and reporting process automation.
The topic will be particularly interesting for the management team at various levels, management boards of medium and large enterprises, as well as people responsible for the selection and implementation of IT solutions in the organization.
Today, businesses are faced with an ever-increasing amount of data. Quick access to this data is essential for making decisions in the constantly changing business reality.
We will demonstrate, during the webinar, how the NAVIGATOR platform can be used to build an electronic document archive. We will also focus on artificial intelligence functionalities, which allow, i.e., faster data input into the system and reducing the number of errors and the amount of work involving manual repetitive tasks.
Moreover, we will present budgeting and reporting modules that are particularly useful for creating financial plans for multiple organizational units in several scenarios and analysis of real-time updated data.
- An electronic catalog and document workflow (invoices, orders, contracts, letters, etc.).
- Artificial Intelligence automation tools: OCR, data import to a form, document classification.
- An electronic archive and integration with external systems.
- A full set of tools for building professional Business Intelligence solutions.
- Budgeting process optimization using dynamic budget sheets, workflow procedures, and scenarios.
- Budget consolidation in the data warehouse and reporting.
After the presentation part, we invite all participants to a discussion, during which our experts, Marcin Kowalski and Mateusz Illg, will answer your questions.
The event will be held in Polish. Participation is free of charge after prior registration here.