In cooperation with our partner – BPC GROUP POLAND, an expert in enterprise informatization, we organize a webinar on tools to support digital transformation in business. During the meeting, we will present the NAVIGATOR system for intelligent document management that includes functionalities from the Business Intelligence and Artificial Intelligence fields.
Who is this webinar primarily for? The subject matter will be of particular interest to managers at various levels, boards of directors, and anyone responsible for the IT solutions selection and implementation in medium to large-sized companies.
Currently, digital transformation in the “digital-first, remote-first” model is of growing importance. It is necessary to provide employees with tools allowing quick and convenient access to data from anywhere to work effectively, including the remote model. These include Enterprise Content Management systems that enable efficient connection of multiple sources of information within one platform, secure storage, and rapid processing.
In the NAVIGATOR system, all data required to make crucial business decisions is available in just a few clicks, also from your smartphone, as the system is 100% browser-based and adjusted to mobile devices.
- An electronic catalog and document workflow (invoices, orders, contracts, letters, etc.).
- Artificial Intelligence automation tools: OCR, data import to a form, document classification.
- An electronic archive and integration with external systems.
- A full set of tools for building professional Business Intelligence solutions.
- Budgeting process optimization using dynamic budget sheets, workflow procedures, and scenarios.
- Budget consolidation in the data warehouse and reporting.
After the presentation part, we invite all participants to a discussion, during which our experts, Marcin Kowalski and Mateusz Illg, will answer your questions.
The event will be held in Polish. Participation is free of charge after prior registration here.