Are You looking for solutions that will automate your work and writing, using elements of artificial intelligence?
On Thursday August 20, 2020 we invite You to the next webinar, Intelligent Document Management. Support the budgeting processes and data analysis, which will be led by our experts: Marcin Kowalski i Mateusz Illg.
We have prepared a presentation for You, during which:
- explain what OCR is, how the process of rewriting data into a form works and what is the classification of documents
- introduce dynamic budget discounts, procedures and scenarios how you can optimize budgeting in your companies
- show how the electronic register and circulation of documents (invoices, orders, contracts, letters, etc.) work, the electronic archive and integration with external programs
- offer a comprehensive set of tools for the male version of Business Intelligence
- discuss budget consolidation in the warehouse and reporting.
The above issues will be presented using our Business Navigator platform.
After the webinar, we will answer any questions you might have. We start at 9:15 am, but we encourage You to be present from 9:00 am when You will be able to meet all participants of the meeting. The event is free/in Polish, but prior registration is required.
The event is organized by our partner: BPC Group Polska.
Has been working with the implementation of IT systems supporting management for 15 years. He specializes in Business and Workflow solutions. Enthusiast of using AI to support business processes. Archman’s CEO and chancellor of College of Economics And Computer Science in Cracow.