There is a lot being said about remote work lately. We are working in virtual offices and with virtual coworkers, but regardless of that we are still being crowded by completely material, paper documents. Is there anything to do in this situation?
The solution to this problem, used worldwide, is an implementation of informatic systems that are helping with business process automation of any kind. NAVIGATOR is one of those platforms. It allows for electronic documentation handling in a simple and effective manner.
Archman invites everybody interested in this topic to our free webinar, that will take place 23.06.2022 at 14:00 (CEST). Mateusz Illg – Sales Leader in Archman will talk about the automation of document workflow and the ways of improving it.
- Information management in a company (ECM)
- Electronic document workflow in a company (EOD)
- Document digitalization and creating of clear repositorium
- Organisational structure and permissions management (Data Safety)
- Composition of processing procedures and electronic workflows designing
- Automation of invoive workflow and other incoming documents with the usage of machine learning (OCR+AI)
- Integration with KSEF (The National e-Invoice System)
- Creating and working with the documents as well as generating automatic printouts (Word/PDF)
- Electronic signature implementation
Before the end of the webinar, we will answer your questions.
The event will be held in Polish. It is completely free but requires prior registration.
Marketing Intern, especially interested in SEO and SEM.
Right now is beggining to write his master's thesis in Informational Management at Jagiellonian University. Michał loves playing billiards, board games and is a huge e-sports fan.