Archman will be a partner of the IT conference organized on April 20, 2017 in Kraków.
At the conference, the following issues will be presented:
• Workflow automation of cost invoices and other internal and incoming documents;
• Effective workflow management within organization;
• Enterprise information management (ECM);
• Document archiving;
• How to efficiently report and analyze data from various data sources
without support from IT departments;
• Planning and budgeting – support for controlling departments;
• Data warehouses;
• Business Intelligence and building a competitive advantage;
• Project management (time schedule, milestones).
More information: http://synergia-it.pl/2017-04-20/krakow-s2/agenda/
Has been working with the implementation of IT systems supporting management for 15 years. He specializes in Business and Workflow solutions. Enthusiast of using AI to support business processes. Archman’s CEO and chancellor of College of Economics And Computer Science in Cracow.