We are pleased to announce our upcoming webinar, “Efficient Electronic Filing and Workflow in NAVIGATOR,” designed to help companies improve their filing and workflow processes. The webinar will take place on September 15 and participants will learn how NAVIGATOR’s solution can help automate processes and improve document management. The event is free, but requires advance registration. The event will be held in Polish.
- Overview of a standard document archive (invoices, purchase orders, contracts, letters, etc.)
- Workflow of a sample document
- Designing a new document and the circulation procedure for it
- Setting up an electronic signature for a document
- Document change history
- Search lists and contextual search engine
- Static and dynamic privilege management
- Group work on documents: comments, mentions, chat
- Substitutions in document workflow
- Capture documents from scanner and email inbox
- Automation tools using AI: OCR, form transcription, document classification
Tourism and Leisure Management graduate at IMC Fachhochschule Krems. After finishing university, she decided that digital marketing was her calling. At Archman she acts as a marketing specialist, where every day she broadens her knowledge about SEO and SEM. Mariia is keen on storytelling, and in her free time most frequently she reaches for Stephen’s King novels.