June 12 in Poznan will be held a conference, the main theme of which is effective cloud management. At the meeting, the experts, based on the example of real projects, will talk about how to prepare a company to implement an ERP system to ensure its high stability and security.
Problems raised at the conference:
- Effective cloud for demanding customers: SAP HANA at IBM Power Systems;
- Presentation and discussion of business case concerning SAP HANA implementation on IBM Power Systems;
- Effective management of business processes, document flow and data analysis;
- IT infrastructure management;
- How to effectively prepare for the process of selecting IT systems and DataCenter.
More about the event:
Has been working with the implementation of IT systems supporting management for 15 years. He specializes in Business and Workflow solutions. Enthusiast of using AI to support business processes. Archman’s CEO and chancellor of College of Economics And Computer Science in Cracow.