The first month of 2023 is coming to an end, but we surely are not slowing down with webinars! Brace yourself for a solid knowledge pułk, because on 22.02.2023 there will be an event dedicated to improving the effectiveness of information flow management.
It’s a really hot topic, which influences all organizations working with electronic documents. Let’s not forget that in less than a year a National e-Invoice System is going to become obligatory, making most of the Polish businesses required to use electronic invoices.
Our specialist Mateusz Illg will guide you through the entire process of document workflow, from basics to more complex features. We will talk about procurement process handling in the NAVIGATOR system, cost and warehouse pathways, budget mechanisms or buying procedure. We will also dedicate some time to introduce the potential od automation and the ways of benefiting from it.
- Electronic documents workflow – document management in a company;
- The National e-Invoice System.
- What is IT?
- How to prepare your company for the implementation?
- New regulations vs. current systems;
- Automation of invoice workflow and other documents;
- Procurement process handling;
- Effective management of workflow inside the organisation
- Information management in a company (ECM)
- Document digitization and OCR
- Document archaization
Webinar is free, but requires prior registration
Webinar will be held in Polish and will take place online.
Marketing Intern, especially interested in SEO and SEM.
Right now is beggining to write his master's thesis in Informational Management at Jagiellonian University. Michał loves playing billiards, board games and is a huge e-sports fan.