There are just months left before the Polish National e-Invoice System will be integrated as the obligatory tool for most Polish enterprises. It is worth it to prepare your company earlier, so the whole process will be implemented smoothly and will be understood by employees. The platform created by the Finance Ministry is open all the time, allowing for workflow transfers or testing.
Our Sales Leader Mateusz Illg will talk about all of those possibilities and the system’s principles. After the webinar there will also be time for questions, so it’s a great occasion to dispel any doubts related to the Polish National e-Invoice System. The event will be held in Polish.
- Handling of dedicated business processes in the system
- Elastic solutions and working with different document types
- XML file generating according to the finance ministry
- Invoice sending directly to KSeF system
- The ability to download and archive UPO (Official acknowledgment of receipt)
- Downloading of sales documents directly from the system
The event is free, but requires prior registration
The webinar, planned for 14th September will be the first event from our new meeting cycle, all of which will be conducted by our specialists. The next topic is The invoice workflow in a modern company.
Marketing Intern, especially interested in SEO and SEM.
Right now is beggining to write his master's thesis in Informational Management at Jagiellonian University. Michał loves playing billiards, board games and is a huge e-sports fan.